CYBERSECURITY 1 COURSE ID: HS7121 / HS7122
This course focuses on the evolving and pervasive technological environment with an emphasis on securing personal, organizational, and national information. Explores the broad topic of cybersecurity in a way that matters to you. Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
- Learn what cybersecurity is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber-attacks and why jobs are growing.
- Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community. The Introduction to IoT provides an overview of key concepts and challenges related to digital transformation. The course examines the evolution of the Internet and how the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things is transforming every industry. Students will investigate the highskills, high-wage, and in demand career opportunities in the vast field of cybersecurity. Learn the principles, explore emerging technologies, and examine threats and protective measures.