Purpose for our site...
This site is designed for you, the parents, friends and community members who have an interest in the students and programs of Community High School. CHS is the Alternative Education high school in the Warren Consolidated Schools district. There is so much for you to explore and find within these pages. The links at the left of this page and at the top will provide helpful information and resources for you to use. Please visit this site often and add it to your Favorites list.
- NEW - Learn More About Macomb Community College Programs--Registration Required (each event counts as two seminars)
- NEW - Understanding Teen Stress & How to Handle The Pressure--Registration Required (counts as two seminars)
- NEW - Parents and students: The teachers at Community High School now use "Work Windows" to assist students in completing and submitting their work in a timely manner. Please check the attached document to see the dates of each teacher's work window.
- Graduation 2015...check out the video of this memorable event.
- Parents & students...please note that lesson plans for our Community High School teachers are online. Simply go to the staff page, look for the teacher, and click the link.
- We're glad you're at our site! Please make a habit of visiting Community High School on the web. Also take the time to check your son's or daughter's progress using Power School.
First-time logging in : Go to the WCS Parent Portal Resource Page
If you have logged in before: Go straight to Power School
- This site does not display properly using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. The site is best viewed using Internet Explorer.
- Report an absence, early dismissal or tardiness on the CHS absence hotline.
- "CARE's Family Connection Group" It's free! Parents & students...check out this great resource.
- Visitor Registration: "Please keep in mind that all visitors to the school should sign in and receive a Visitor's Pass at the School Office before proceeding to their destination in the school. This rule is necessary if we are to insure that persons outside the school community do not wander around the school. We wish to safeguard your children so let us know when you are here, even if you just stopped by to bring in a forgotten lunch." From WCS Parent Handbook
Community High School provides a nurturing and challenging environment which empowers students to learn, grow and accomplish academic, social and vocational goals and to become life-long learners and productive members of society.